LS&S is seeking an analytical, intellectually curious, self-starter for our Marketing Analyst position. The hired candidate will build out and maintain a data driven foundation for our growing Marketing team.
As Marketing Analyst, you will be the in-house Pardot and SFDC expert, working to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. By monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of marketing initiatives, you will conduct data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions and alignment with company's goals. You will work closely with the marketing and sales teams in a fast-paced environment to ensure that the highest quality leads are delivered and worked. This position reports directly to the VP of Marketing.
LS&S is the premier and most respected provider of library management and data services to state and federal Government Agencies. We partner with our library clients to provide world class service and professional expertise; protecting their library investment. With a proven track record, we utilize a team approach - providing accountable, unique and responsive solutions to delight library users. With already over 80 locations across the United States, LS&S is on a rapid growth pattern with plans for expanding our business.
• Build and execute marketing campaigns in Pardot and Salesforce
• Segment and analyze prospect and customer databases, based on profile and engagement, to optimize targeting
• Manage technical aspects of Pardot and SFDC, including configuration, maintenance, reliable operation and integration
• Establish and maintain scalable processes that align with best practices in campaign and lead management
• Create and maintain KPI reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
• Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
• Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
• Evaluate new technologies and complimentary applications to improve marketing performance
• Manage integration between website and Pardot and maintain website content. If experienced, assist with website SEO and SEM.
• Assist with social media marketing and analytics
• Other duties as assigned
• BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
• 2+ years’ experience in Marketing/Sales Operations or Business Analyst position
• Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis, including mastery of Microsoft Excel
• Experience with a leading marketing automation system (Pardot preferred) and integration with Salesforce
• Proficiency in Salesforce and integration with ancillary technologies
• Experience with Google Analytics
• Experience using CMS to maintain website content
• Experience with Google Adwords and SEO a plus
• Experience managing Social Media platforms, including paid ads and retargeting, a plus
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
• Can-do attitude, technically capable and desire to improve processes
Employment with LS&S is strictly contingent upon the successful completion of our extensive background and reference check process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. To be considered for the job, all applicants must submit their application online at https://careers-lssi.icims.com/.