Love teens and tweens? Ready to be part of an awesome Young Adult Department team? The Library Associate 2 is the mid-level position in the Library Associate job family. Under the general supervision of the Medford Branch Manager, the Library Associate 2 performs a variety of moderately complex technical and paraprofessional duties in support of various sections/functions of the library. This position also provides programming, class visits, reader's advisory, and customer service to library patrons, primarily in the Young Adult Department.
LS&S is the premier and most respected provider of library management and data services to state and federal Government Agencies. We partner with our library clients to provide world class service and professional expertise; protecting their library investment. With a proven track record, we utilize a team approach - providing accountable, unique and responsive solutions to delight library users. With already over 80 locations across the United States, LS&S is on a rapid growth pattern with plans for expanding our business.
• H.S Diploma or GED required
• Two years of library experience preferred
• Basic knowledge of library systems and databases preferred
• Excellent customer service skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Multilingual speaking a plus.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule that may include a combination of days, evenings and weekends.
Employment with LS&S is strictly contingent upon the successful completion of our extensive background and reference check process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. To be considered for the job, all applicants must submit their application online at https://careers-lssi.icims.com/.